Update to All of Our Cheshire Race Supporters:
As all of you are, the Cheshire Race Committee is closely watching the news of COVID-19 and following the instructions given by Pennsylvania State and Chester County leadership to stay calm, stay home, and stay safe. We care about the safety and health of our community, horsemen, volunteers, spectators and sponsors; that is why we have postponed our March Race Meet and our Pre-Race Cocktail Party to a later date to do our part to flatten the curve.
While we had postponed the Pre-Race Cocktail Party to a date in May, we have since determined that it is best to further postpone to a later date this summer or early fall when it is safe to gather and celebrate. We will announce when that will be as soon as circumstances allow.
We are meeting regularly over the phone to contingency plan so that if conditions improve over the coming months, we are ready to safely hold a race meet this spring; something we all very much want to do!
Times are uncertain right now and we thank you in advance for your continued patience and support as we monitor conditions to determine when we can safely get together to race and to celebrate the Cheshire Races. We're all in this together so please stay calm, stay home and stay safe!
~ Cheshire Race Committee